She is the rapper’s proper-hand makeup maven who creates all of her suitable, glamorous red carpets seems. She has even made up Cardi’s face while she’s snoozing!
La Pearl is dishing all of the information on the way to channel the big name’s stunning glittery pink eye make-up from the 2019 Grammys, which she aptly calls “high-quality snatched.”
Follow her step-with the aid of-step tutorial in advance and watch her in motion inside the video above.
1. Start with the eyes first earlier than the base so that you can easily up any fallout before making use of the base. Stick pieces of Scotch tape at each nook of the eyes to guide the software of eyeshadow and eyeliner for a precise form. Lightly combination the coral color, known as Desert, from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio in Berry Adore from the outer corner and paintings your way inwards and up into the crease in circular motions.
2. Layer on the mild pink center shade from the Bella Cosmetic Revolution PRO Palette and maintain to combination with an eyeshadow brush.
3. Intensify the eyes using the shades Bronze Blaze and Xtreme Aubergine from the Pat McGrath Labs Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette and blend out the outer corner and crease.
4. Use the JD Glow Cosmetics. Stay Put! Mixing Medium and combine with the glittery VR Pink shade from the Pat McGrath Labs Mothership III: Subversive Palette and observe everywhere in the middle of the lids.
Five. Time for the cat eye! La Pearl swears by using the price range-friendly Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner. Create an elongated line from outward to inward. Enhance the road by popping on The Gypsy Shrine Black Diamond Cosmetic Glitter with a flat brush.
6. Remove the tape, ease up any fallout, and apply the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation with a small beauty sponge.
7. Swipe at the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in color a few sunglasses darker than your pores and skin to contour your cheekbones from the hairline to the lower cheek and blend with a small face brush and then combo also with splendor sponge.
Eight. To contour the nose, apply the darker shade of foundation with a broom from the eyebrow down the bridge on either facet.
Nine. Take the RCMA No-Color Powder and dab with a splendor sponge to bake below the eyes, down the middle of the bridge of the nose, external elements of the nose, outer corners of the nostrils, and down the cheeks underneath the contour.
10. As the powder is baking, practice the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Dark Tan and blend over the contoured cheekbones.
1. Sweep away the No-Color Powder with a fluffy brush.
12. Highlight with the Flash + Awe shade from the MAC Hyper Real Glow Palette by using bone and paintings your manner in and at the inner corners of the eyes.
Thirteen. Line the waterline with black eyeliner and observe sparkly liquid liner at the interior lash line to tie inside the glittery look.
14. Apply faux mink lashes and practice the Pat McGrath Labs Fetisheyes Mascara to blend your real lashes and the falsies and coat the lower lashes as nicely.
15. For lips, line your pout with the Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Conspiracy and observe the Myth Cosmetics Geode Liquid Lipstick in Game of Thorns and end off with Pat McGrath Labs Lust: Gloss in Dare to Bare.